Never before in the history of our planet have we been faced with such crisis and challenge: from climate change to the invasion of SMART technology, from environmental degradation to the growing war on consciousness. It's enough to cause some people to shrink back in their shells, but for many, the converse is true: challenge inspires the emergence of soul, the catalyst to break apart the constrictive mold. The time for playing it small in our shell has long since shattered. Our times call on a new emergent breed of Spiritual Warrior to step up and step out...
What is the Soul?
There are many definitions of what the Soul is. For us here at Openhand, consciousness flows through the universe as waves on a vast ocean. You and we are each a unique blend of these various energetic characteristics - aspects of beingness.
So we are being both the ocean and a unique blend of universal consciousness too. It's what we call a 'Soul Ray Harmonic'. The Soul is what makes us unique, animates who we truly are, and the Soul's full liberation and expression is the purpose of our existence.
When the Soul can flow through the experience of our lives without attachment and full unbridled expression, then we are self realised and Enlightend.
Index of articles on The Soul:
- The Time of the Spiritual Warrior Has Arrived!
- The Spiritual Journey as an "Infinite Game" - Be the Infinite Player!
- The Metaphysics of Our Spirituality within the Universal Toroidal Field
- 5D Shift: Unwinding the "Black Snake" Energy of the Deep Field
- Containing Rising Kundalini through Tantra, To then Manifest Creatively
- 5D Shift...Aligning yourself with the Universal Toroidal Flow
- Transitioning to 5D Consciousness... What do You Focus on?
- Finding Lasting Contentment and Fulfillment in a World of Change
- The Liberating and Empowering Effect of Absolute Forgiveness
- Enlightenment: You are the One - the Universe is Moving Within You
- The Incredible Power of "Transmutation" on the Spiritual Path
- The Flowing Path of Enlightenment and the "Non-Duality" Bubble
- How to Innovate to Succeed on the Spiritual Path...in 4 steps
- Exploring the Grief of Leaving a Soulmate
- Activation of the "Rainbow Serpent" in the Great Shift on Earth
- Understanding the Nature of Risk on the Spiritual Path
- Exploding Fear in 5 Steps...Liberate Yourself in Any Given Situation
- Rights of Passage on the Path...Encountering Spiritual "Initiations"
- The REVELATION of YOU: unleashing authentic beingness
- Secret of Life: It's all about the flow
- Lightwarriors Fear Not...Everything is Perfect!
- Humanity's Shadow Reveals Itself...Time to Go Inwards and Upwards
- Are you Hungry for Change? - How to find the Courage
- Expressing beyond Words...Unleashing the Spiritual Samurai in your Soul
- How to Avoid the One Possible 'Mistake' on the path
- Breaking though the Moment into your Cosmic Soul
- Breaking out of a Spiritual Rut by Finding your Passion...7 ways to do it
- Signs & Synchronicity revealing the Soul
- The Pathless Way...Openhand Spiritual Philosophy
- Blending Surrender with Willpower...Openhand Spiritual Philosophy
- The Complexity of Blending the Higher Flow with the Lower on the Spiritual Path
- Setting Intention, Divine Manifestation and Navigating the Quantum Soup
- Why Mastery of the Soul is a Shattering Process
- Understanding the Nature of 'Soul Exchange' or 'Walk-in'
- How to let go of Singular Truths and soar on the outstretched wings of your Soul!
- What Spiritual "Empaths" and "Catalysts" might Learn From Each Other
- The Importance of Individuality on the Path...This is YOUR day!
- Intentional Manifesting, Authentic Choice and Truly Letting Go (into the Soul)
- The Challenges of Breaking into Spiritual Realignment with the Soul
- Who are You and how to be that...the Soul taking you back to the Source
- It's time to unleash your Greatness...9ways to do it
- What happens internally when we start to infuse Soul?
- What is the Purpose of YOUR incarnation? Why exactly are YOU here?
- Living the Dream 24/7...What does your Soul Ache For?
- The Soul's Purpose and the Seven Rays
- The Guru within...YOU are the Captain of your Soul
- Integrating Inner Identities...and unleashing the Soul
- Activating the Power of Higher Mind
- How to Overcome Doubt and Fear by Flying on the Wings of Vulnerability
- The Cosmic Role of the Spiritual Catalyst...the soul inspiring change
- "Living fully in the Now" - but what does that really mean?
Have you realised it yet? The Spiritual Journey does not lead to some final accomplishment. You do not reach some distant end goal, some 'top of the mountain' or even some state of never-ending peace. Even "The Shift" or "The Event" as some call it, is just a shift within a shift within.... There is no where to get to! Even the mystical state of Enlightenment is not an ending but a beginning. Think about this deeply for a moment. You can stop striving right now. There's phenomenal freedom in it. And if you can find your right alignment in this "Infinite Game", it will bring you continual joy and accomplishment...
It's spiritual old hat these days to say "everything is interconnected". Likewise, it's spiritual old hat to say that 'everything is a part of the universal flow'. Let's go deeper:
How does this interconnection work and how does the flow come through you, thereby influencing every thought, emotion and action that you take? Most essentially, how can you effectively centre your consciousness in this natural movement, thereby bringing harmony to your life, and successful manifestation of the things you're given to create?
Is there metaphoric truth in the Garden of Eden story? That somehow humanity has been tempted out of divine union by a shadow side "Black Snake" energy that engrosses through distorted attachment to the physical? In this sense, most definitely yes. And it's an energy that has misaligned the very foundation of society itself, creating a "deep state" or "deep field" that works to ensnare through deceptive manipulation. We see it all around surreptitiously propagated through the media. The Shift energies are now beginning to tackle and unwind this energy itself, which is a very positive development. Here's an overview exploration of how you might tackle it in your own field for the greater good...
On the spiritual journey, as kundalini starts to rise from the base, progressively due to the spiritual work you may be doing (chakra meditations for example), then the movement of energy can feel very sexual at times. And it can result in a strengthening of sexual desire that wants to be fulfilled. But that doesn't necessarily mean it's right for it to be expressed sexually, perhaps because the situation isn't right for it, or else a potential partner isn't available, or because the energy is meant to be contained and expressed in a different way, which can then become amazingly creative in your life. You may contain it and embody it, through particular practices of 'tantra'...
There is a movement now, a flow, and it's gathering speed. But just as the realigning movement of consciousness itself is strengthening, so is the noise and drama of the Old Paradigm. When you're inquiring, you can palpably feel the anxiety, fear and conditioning of the many who're still clinging to the vestiges of the worn out 3D/4D reality. You'll likely feel it emotionally, mentally, physically and karmically when you make creative choices. We have to be careful we don't get stuck in deadend loops. It's time to focus on the flow itself, and the consciousness landscape it's directing us toward. It's essential then, that we're very mindful where we put our attention...
The pace of change is hotting up across our planet day by day. If it's not the system constantly introducing new ways to occupy oneself, new distractions to entertain or enslave, new gadgets and widgets that we simply must have, then there's The Shift itself, which is pulling at the very bedrock of our reality. To add to the complexity, the soul is constantly looking for new expression and evolved ways of being. So in this cauldron of profound change, how might we find lasting contentment and fulfillment? It's a tricky balancing act, but there is certainly a way, providing we focus on some key essentials:
On Openhand's level 3 course DIVINICUS, we explore deeply into the importance of not apportioning blame and instead taking full responsibility for the lives only we are creating - at a soul level, we draw everything to ourselves in order to learn, evolve and grow. One vital aspect of this approach is that of forgiveness: realising the other person is not to blame for their distortion (and my creation) and therefore being able to forgive them. In my experience, this is one of the most liberating and empowering things we can do. But if EVERY situation is purposefully designed by the natural flow for us to self-realise, then is there truly a need for forgiveness, and if so, what might that look like?
Great shifts of consciousness are happening out there in the field, and felt deeply within our very cells too. A Great Realignment is taking place, that evolving people are experiencing in every aspect of their lives: in relationships, careers and general living circumstances. Everything is of consciousness, and so as we emerge from the old paradigm, the very fabric upon which our lives have been founded is unravelling. As we process karma, it can often feel like being pulled through the eye of a needle, as first you contract into the density, and then emerge gloriously out the other side. How do you best ride this phenomenal rollercoaster?
Remember, at the core of it, you are the One, and everything moves within you...
I have to pinch myself sometimes, being here in this physical body. I know well a higher dimensional existence of pure light, where thought and creativity happen at lightening speed; where you feel completely interconnected with sentient life and can travel through the cosmos in a blink of the third eye. But I am here in this dense - and wonderful! - physical body. And I'm reminded that light can still change it. In fact consciousness can change all our 3D experiences and creations.
You just have to keep reminding yourself to let the light of the soul flow in. Then "Transmutation" of the 'base matter' becomes very possible...
These are amazing times of great transformation for the earth and for humanity. People everywhere are graciously stepping out of the darkness of separation and disconnection from the divine. With each passing day, ever more are realising their interconnectedness and at-one-ment with all life. It is a breath taking liberation! But as souls emerge, there are still many traps and fixations. We must not settle in fixed reality constructs. The soul is a continually inquiring, exploring and unwinding 'creature', at the core of our experience. It's expression is intimately interrelated with Enlightenment.
That's why we must be careful not to slip into the uniformity of the 'non-duality' trap...
There can be nothing like awakening to your deeper spirituality. To know that you are an interconnected part of the whole and loved unconditionally by the divine is the deepest blessing. There often comes with it an enormous sense of gratitude, followed by the commitment to make essential changes in your life. But quite often, in a world of disfunction and disharmony, where every offering works to enslave in the old ways, it can seem a monumental task. Monumental it can be, but you don't have to get there in one giant leap! And it's essential to realise that ALL distortion - even those of the matrix - are founded on truth. That's why lasting change can happen through progressive innovation. Here's how...